Tuesday 8 July 2014



One dream


In my dream I’m about 4 yrs.’ old and it’s raining. I’ve been at my grandparents’ which was always a protective environment and a jolly and blissful time. But, somehow I am now all alone going down the street, Swains Lane. 

It’s dark about 8 o’clock in the evening in winter time. It’s raining and the steep’s so slippery that I fell down on the street side. There I stayed lying down. The sky is clear in spite of the rain falling and I can see the stars. It’s overwhelming: the sky is so hefty over me; the street is so steep and slippery that I can’t stand up. 

I am alone, so I can’t get any help. Yet I must stand up. I have to: there’s a cab coming up the street. I see it approaching and as I look up to the sky and, again, I can't raise. The feeling goes on and on. If I don’t stand up and run I will be run over by that cab. So I must and yet I can’t. I am ….going… to…. Then I wake up. 

Recurring dream as I was recurrently ill with throat infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment